Established in 2016, Rooftop Institute is a non-profit making and artist-run art organization. Its mission to act as a cultural interface in connecting Hong Kong with Asia through art education, in order to cultivate an interest in art among the next generation by showing them a wider horizon of the Asian art field and societies to date.
We are now recruiting Project Manager (full-time) to support our upcoming project “Hok Hok Zaap (HHZ) : 15 initiatives of Engaged Learning in Art”, which is a 2 years project support by Home Affairs Bureau Art Capacity Development Funding Scheme – Hok Hok Zaap (HHZ) (In Cantonese:學學習) learn how to learn, is a long-term collaboratory project for creative pedagogy. It brings 15 Hong Kong artists and groups to form the HHZ Collective in order to propose a series of teaching plans for engaged learning of art in a community setting.
- Prepare, monitor and administer program budget, progress and report under the supervision of the Deputy Project Directors.
- Manage the project at various stages of development.
- Assist artists in supporting the implementation of their teaching plans.
- outreach for the target workshop participants.
- Coordinate with different working parties.
- Maintain the operation and update of the website.
- Promote the programme and teaching plans to a wider public.
- University graduate in arts / cultural or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in arts administration / creative industries management
- Excellent communication skills. Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese and English.
Interested individuals please send CV, a cover letter and expected salary to : email@example.com on or before 31 Dec, 2018. With email subject as Application for Project Manager.
Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks from the closing date for application may assume that their applications are unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and will only be used for recruitment purposes.